Monday, September 27, 2010

The legend of Indian History -I


Hello friend,
Today in my office few peoples are talking about the holiday on 2nd October. On 2nd October our office will be off due to national holiday, We will going to celebrate the birthday of our national father(RastraPitha) Mahatma Gandhi.
Now what is my point that the guys remember the Birth Day of mahatma Gandhi because it will be holiday on that day, but no one of them know that today is birthday of Bhagat Singh The legend in Indian history. Even I ask my colleague and most of them answer that Bhagat Singh is one of their ideal. So you remember the person only if there will be a national holiday only. Bhagat Singh was a great leader. Once he decided to live for the country its his immense power that he martyr  in his early age. He was one of the best manager who lead a small troop but achieve what he wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment